Profhilo® is a Hyaluronic acid injectable gel, used to remodel ageing and sagging tissue. It is not a filler, but instead improves skin tone, texture, hydration and radiance by addressing skin firmness. In contrast to traditional fillers, it does not change our face shape or add volume but works by stimulating collagen and elastin production and boosting the hydration of the skin. Due to the unique design of Profhilo, once injected it starts spreading beneath the surface of the skin to cover a larger area, hence delivering an overall smoothing and rejuvenating effect.
At the Repton clinic we use Profhilo® because it has one of the highest concentrations of hyaluronic acid on the market. It is the hyaluronic acid that absorbs water and boosts hydration in the skin. In addition, as a stabilised product, the activity on dermal cells lasts longer than that of a non-stabilised gel.
• Reduce Fine lines or wrinkles
• Reduce saggy and loose skin
• Adds volume to dehydrated or and sunken skin
The most common areas of treatment include the mid face and lower face but can also be used on; the décolletage, neck, hands, arms, knees and abdomen area.
• Results are visible quickly and can start to be seen after the first treatment. Enhanced results are visible around 4 weeks after the second treatment.
• Procedure is quick to administer
• Non-surgical procedure, minimally invasive
• There is minimal downtime after the procedure temporary raised bumps at site of injection, can sometime be visible for a short period.