Hydrofacial is an in clinic facial treatment that is performed with a machine rather than by hand to give improved, longer lasting results. Every Hydrofacial consists of three simple steps:
• Cleanse – Deeply cleanses and exfoliates with a gentle water based acid peel that to uncover a new layer of skin.
• Extract – Removes impurities from pores with painless gentle suction handpiece.
• Hydrate – Saturates the skin’s surface with intense moisturisers and serums. This stage can be personalised with products based on your skin goals or individual skin concerns.
At the Repton clinic we use the Aqua 3 hydrofacial machine from the Baldan Group. In addition to the standard handpieces available with other hydrofacial machines, the Aqua 3 has a unique a handpiece with a diamond grained head for more effective microdermabrasion. It also has a mesoporatic handpiece with blue light therapy to give transdermal delivery of cosmetic ingredients to help restructure skin tissue.
• Dull Skin or thickened skin.
• Sensitive Skin.
• Deep Cleansing.
• Acne blemished skin.
• Mature skin or to help fight wrinkles.
The most common treatment area is the face but can also be used to specifically target: neck, area around the eyes, décolletage and other areas of the body.
• Suction handpiece gives deeper cleansing, exfoliation and removal of impurities than a manual facial.
• Mesoporatic handpiece gives transdermal delivery of cosmetic ingredients deep into the layers of skin where they are most beneficial.
• Diamond tipped handpiece exfoliates dead skin cells mechanically to remove unwanted debris better than non-mechanical procedure.
• Instant results and gives a healthily glow to the complexion after removing surface level dead skin cells.
• Non-invasive treatment that requires no needles or surgery.
• No down time.