A chemical peel is a powerful skin exfoliating solution applied to the face, neck, or hands to reveal the smooth and clear skin underneath. It works by removing outer layer of dead skin cells and stimulates the growth of new cells. The aim is to improve the appearance of the skin – for example, by reducing age spots and evening out skin tone. This technique of exfoliation is very popular because it’s useful for a variety of skin concerns.
At the Repton Clinic we use ZO Stimulator peel as our go to chemical peel. The ZO Stimulator Peel is made up of a combination of acids that clear away dead skin cells and unwanted debris that accumulates on the skin over time. This leaves a fresh-faced complexion that’s radiates with a healthy glow, giving the ultimate ‘Red Carpet Ready Look’.
• Treats Acne – Topical acne treatments only go so far, and a peel exfoliates deeper, revealing a fresh new layer of skin. Peels for acne work best when received in a series.
• Minimizes Pores – Removing the outer, often damaged layer of skin with a peel has the benefit of making pores look smaller.
• Reduces the Appearance of Fine Line and Ease Wrinkles
• Fades Discoloration – Surface level sunspots, discoloration, and hyperpigmentation can be reduced by taking away the top layers of the skin.
• Balances Texture and Smooths Skin – Brings balance to the overall texture of the skin by lifting rigid layers of dead skin
The most common areas of treatment area is the face.
• Quick treatment to administer
• Instant results giving a healthy glow to the complexion
• Non-Invasive Treatment that requires no needles or surgery
• No Down Time