Dermal fillers are a treatment used to enhance facial features, correct and fill moderate-to-severe lines and wrinkles; or add volume and increase fullness. Many areas can be treated included the lips, cheeks, chin, under-eye hollows, jawline, and back of the hand. Dermal fillers are made from a synthetic hyaluronic acid and are injected under the skin with a fine needle. Fillers are not permanent. The length of time fillers last will depend on the type of filler, where it’s injected, and how quickly your body metabolises hyaluronic acid; as a guide they usually last between 6 and 18 months.
At The Repton Clinic Dr Nisha uses fillers to create subtle enhancements to create a naturally beautiful look. Before administering dermal fillers, Dr Nisha will have a consultation to find out whether this is the right treatment for you.
• Enhance natural facial features.
• Add volume, increase fullness and plumpness to skin.
• Smooth out lines and wrinkles.
• Cheek fillers to add volume or lift to your cheeks.
• Non-surgical rhinoplasty to reshape your nose with a non-surgical nose job.
• Tear trough fillers to revive and refresh under eyes, reducing dark circles.
• Lip fillers to add extra volume and plumpness to lips
• Jawline and chin to add volume to the jaw and chin area
• Hand fillers to reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles on the back of the hands
• Non-surgical procedure
• Minimal down time
• Instant results
• Lasts for several months